Fire guts a medicine shop in Sikkim today

This morning around 5 AM, a medical shop gutted in fire near SGC Tadong Gate, Gangtok, Sikkim. Nearly 7 to 8 Lakhs Rupees goods and materials turned into ashes is reported. Thankfully, no any untowards incident of human life or animals reported. Shop is owned by Manoj Sharma. Cause of fire was due to Electrical Shortcircuit.

Report by Sandeep Prasad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Largest casino chain Deltin enters Sikkim

Prostitution, flesh trade, brothels, red light areas - The dirtiest business of selling girls, selling life

Several dead bodies of children found in Thailand with their organs removed