Fire at a tea stall in Champasari Siliguri - Fire brigade reaches the spot and controls the fire

A fire engulfed a tea stall and a small eatery beside it at Champasari in Siliguri a while ago.
Locals say the gas cylinder pipe was old and gas leaked through it and engulfed the stall after the blast.
Fire brigade reaches the spot soon and controlled the fire.
The tea stall owner has received some injuries said sources.
This tea stall was very famous for its tea and locals enjoyed their morning tea here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAGC : Darjeeling Family Dead In Teesta Mishap This Morning At Likhubhir

Biker Dead, Pilon Rider Critical After Hit by Truck near Salugara this Morning

SEVOKE ACCIDENT UPDATE - Jorethang SIKKIM Student Dead In Vehicle Collision