An IIT from Siliguri got charred to death during a house fire at Khalpara today afternoon

As per information received from locals an IIT'ian who recently got handicapped was trapped in his own house during a fire that broke out today afternoon at Khalpara area in Siliguri. The fire which started from a cylinder leakage resulted in a blast and took away his life. No was at house to rescue him. Locals say the youth was a brilliant student.

We will upload more details tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRAGC : Darjeeling Family Dead In Teesta Mishap This Morning At Likhubhir

Biker Dead, Pilon Rider Critical After Hit by Truck near Salugara this Morning

SEVOKE ACCIDENT UPDATE - Jorethang SIKKIM Student Dead In Vehicle Collision